Were you accepted to present at CSSE 2020?
Was your presentation submitted to CACS or one of CACS’ Special Interest Groups? CSSE is an opportune time for all scholars to connect with each other and to learn about new and ongoing research. With CSSE being cancelled this year we were not afforded this opportunity. As such, thinking about ways to continue to mobilize and distribute research and to continue to build networks among scholars, the Journal of the Canadian Association for Curriculum Studies (JCACS) will be publishing CACS Refereed Abstract Proceedings of Presentations that were accepted for CSSE 2020.
If your presentation was accepted to the 2020 CSSE within the CACS Association (or if applicable, to the CACS' SIGS including LLRC, SERG, RÉÉFMM, CCPA, and ARTS), and you would like to be included in this publication, here’s what to do.
• Revise your abstract, as needed. Take into consideration feedback from your CSSE submission. Consider its legibility as a stand-alone narrative.
• Check length: abstracts should be no longer than 250 words.
• Maintain work in original language, French or English, as it was submitted to CSSE. The abstracts will not be translated.
• Prepare work as a word document, in a 12-point sans-serif font (e.g., Calibri).
• Register with JCACS, if not already a member/user, here. • Upload your abstract to the journal section, “CSSE 2020 Proceedings”.
• Indicate the Special Interest Group this proposal was accepted in.
• Add keywords.
• Include a biography of not more than 50 words. We suggest that your refereed abstract may be referenced as follows, as per APA 7 guidelines (engaging actual URL of the issue): Presenter, A. A., & Presenter, B. B. (2020, May 29-June 4). Title of presentation [Abstract accepted for cancelled presentation]. Canadian Society for the Study of Education Conference, London, Ontario, Canada. https://jcacs.journals.yorku.ca/index.php/jcacs/issue/view/#### Submissions are due by May 31, 2020. We anticipate a publication date of June, 2020.